Magellan SporTrak Map
Magellan Sportrak Map updates
Magellan Sportrak Map USB cable
In this situation, a PCMCIA serial card is the best solution as it can provide a direct access to the serial port without any interference. Alternatively, a USB to serial adapter can also be used, which serves the same purpose of allowing the connection between the device and the computer without any loss of data. With either of these solutions, it should be possible to Magellan Sportrak Update Map without any further issues.
Magellan Sportrak Color software download
Making Driving Experience Exciting Enjoyable
Magellan SporTrak Topo
- The WAAS-enabled device has 16 MB of built-in memory
- 8 MB is reserved for internal map storage.
- It features a large high-contrast screen, as well as rugged design and waterproof capabilities.
Magellan SporTrak Pro Marine
- Compact, rugged device that floats
- Support for 12 channel GPS receiver
- High accuracy of 3 meters
- Huge database of main roads, waterways, streets and more.
- Information on tides, fishing spots, wildlife areas
Magellan SporTrak Pro Software
A step-by-step process for updating Basemap :
- Launch EasyGPS and save your waypoints and routes.
- Turn the device off.
- Connect your device to the USB port.
- Hold down the NAV and PWR keys.
- Choose the Basemap Upload option.
- To upload the file, click Upload.
Looking for an affordable GPS device for your next outdoor adventure? The Magellan SporTrak Map might be just what you need. This waterproof hiking GPS device comes preloaded with BaseMap of North America and includes a manual for large streams, parks, and throughways, all in a compact 2 MB size. Additionally, it features 6 MB of internal memory for downloading guidance from various locations, along with the ability to save 20 roads, 2,000 track-focuses, and 500 waypoints.